.Net Core Full stack Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for a .NET Core Full stack Team Leader to lead a growing development team,
that develops an End-to-End solution for IoT products (medical / agricultural / other cool devices).
We work in small, specialized teams, and are seeking people who want to enhance their expertise, look out for the big picture, and influence it.
The position demands an optimal combination of leadership and management of a developer's team, and hands-on design and coding.
Best candidates will have hands-On development experience and very good people skills, able to have meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
- Leadership of a development team
- Architecture, design & development of IoT products
- End to end delivery, from requirements to deployment
- Team's focal point to TandemG's clients.
- Proven experience with .NET technologies including, ASP.NET/.NET Core/ MVC
- Proven experience with Entity Framework.
- Databases: SQL + NoSQL (SQL Server, MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Hands on experience in web Client frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Hands-on technical leadership experience.
Good to have one of the following:
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience with DevOps procedures.
- Experience with cloud platform technologies.