RT Embedded Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced RT Embedded team leader to lead the design and development of new products in the fields of Medical Technology, Networking, Video, Automotive and more.
About the Position
As an RT Embedded software team leader, you will be the team's professional authority, as well as the client’s focal point of various projects.
The position comprises an optimal combination of leadership and management of a developer’s team on the one hand and a hands-on design and coding on the other.
The best candidate will be a problem solver, with a "know-how" attitude, ready to dive into new code quickly, and will be able to deal with several projects simultaneously.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Managing and developing an R&D team, including training, code review, employee development.
- Define and manage a project, milestones, deliveries and customer communication.
- Responsibility for an end-to-end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirements and developing the solutions.
- Focal point for developers and clients.
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of Embedded Team Leader experience.
- More than 3 years of working experience with C\C++.
- Extensive experience working with Real-Time Embedded systems.
- Expert in Microcontrollers Software development
- Low level debug ability (using JTAG, scope and logic analyzer)
- Ability to analyze and understand a wide range of complex systems.
- Experience in drivers’ development.
- Experience in defining and designing end-to-end solutions including project management.
- Ability to work under time constraints and on several projects simultaneously.
- Passion to research and act where software and hardware meet.
- Working experience with RTOS (Threadx/ freeRTOS/ MQX/ etc.).
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.