QA Automation Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a QA Automation Manager to Build our QA infrastructure from scratch and automation tools for IoT products (medical / agricultural / other cool devices).
The position demands a combination of leadership and hands-on QA experience.
Best candidates will have hands-on QA experience, very good people skills, and the ability to form meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Build and enhance QA infrastructure and automation tools.
- Build and manage a group of QA engineers.
- Work closely with Engineering & Product Management teams to ensure alignment of objectives, test coverage and timelines.
To be great at this job, you’ll need:
- At least 5 Years of experience as a SW QA manager in a multi-disciplinary cloud IoT systems.
- Over 5 years of experience in testing and integration of large complex systems.
- Deep knowledge in QA methodologies and automation.
- Experience creating and running test plans, test cases. STD, STP, and STR.
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman/ JMETER).
- Experience with SDK / API documents.
- Experience with Wireshark / Fiddler.
- Cloud Ops experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.