Junior Embedded Linux developer
About The Position
Tandem Group is looking for an exceptional university graduate, born to develop system, to join one of our development teams.
At TandemG, you shall take part in the development of state-of-the-art and innovative products with cutting-edge technologies.
The main challenge in this position will be to quickly and thoroughly understand new technologies and systems.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Understanding the product/system requirements.
- Integrating state-of-the-art and innovative solutions.
- Architecture and design of the solution.
- Developing the solution in C/C++.
- Testing and integration.
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of C\C++.
- Great knowledge of operating systems concepts.