About The Position
We are looking for an experienced end-to-end manager, from design to mass production, to lead and grow our Hardware R&D.
The position offers the opportunity to transform and enlarge the unit while aligning to and executing our strategic goals.
It demands an optimal combination of technical leadership and business orientation, get it done attitude.
Best candidates will have hands on experience with all aspects off electronics design and manufacturing, very good people skills, able to have meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
TandemG is an independent R&D center that helps tech giants & innovative startups by designing and developing software and hardware tailor-made solutions.
Our employees lead various tech projects in small super-smart and professional teams. Being an "all about the people" company, we take pride in having a casual & fun, "no politics" working place.
- Responsibility for an end-to-end process, technical presale, product requirements, choosing technologies, prototyping and manufacturing.
- Focal point for developers and clients
- Managing an R&D team
· Proven experience with bringing products to mass production
· Proven experience and understanding with regulations and certifications
· Thorough knowledge of Wireless technology.
· System design (Hardware/Software) abilities
Good to have:
· Experience working directly with clients
· Business awareness
· Pre-sale abilities
· Experience in designing of testing tools
· Experience with medical devices regulations and certifications