About The Position
We are looking for experienced RT Embedded developer to join our innovative embedded team to lead the design and development of new products in the fields of Medical technology, Networking, Video, Automotive and more.
Ideally suited for experienced developers who love to solve complex problems, and are eager to continually self-learn new technologies, e.g: Bluetooth, ARM, working with scope & Logic analyzer. We write new code – no maintenance.
You will be working on the next generation of products and platforms and gain experience in advanced technology by designing and implementing custom embedded firmware that acts as the brains of the platforms we develop.
Understand feature requirements, architecture, and design-and-conduct firmware development (mainly in C language) and engage in unit tests development and firmware debugging.
- Research, design and develop new software products
- Understand complex systems requirements
- Responsibility for an end-to-end process,including choosing technologies, defining the requirements and developing the solutions in C/C++
- Working with clients
- Over 1 years' experience in C/C++
- Extensive experience working with Real-Time Embedded systems.
- Ability to analyze and understand a wide rangeof complex systems.
- Experience in drivers’ development.
- Passion to research and act where software and hardware meet.
It will be even better if you have:
- Working experience with RTOS (Threadx/ freeRTOS/ MQX/ etc.).
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.