Embedded Linux developer - Riga
About The Position
We are looking for a new talent for our growing development team in Riga, currently recruiting an exceptional Embedded Linux developer.
Our embedded team is bringing New standards to the next generation of IoT | wireless | Augmented reality/image processing solutions on the Bleeding edge of Linux development.
We work in a small team with different members playing specialized roles and looking for people who want to dive into Linux Kernel | Embedded Linux | Android low level.
Ideally suited for developer whose desire is to grow fast and to design complex SW projects from scratch. We write New code – no maintenance.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Research, design and develop new software products.
- Understand complex system requirements.
- Integrate current and updated solutions as part of the Linux community.
- Responsibility for an end to end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirement and developing the solutions in
- Working with clients
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- 1+ years experience in C
- Ability to analyze and understand complex systems.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.