Full stack IoT Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for a Full stack IoT Team Leader to lead a growing development team, that develops End-to-End solutions for IoT products (medical / agricultural / other cool devices).
We work in small, specialized teams, and are seeking people who want to enhance their expertise, look out for the big picture, and influence it.
The position demands an optimal combination of leadership and management of a developer's team, and hands-on design and coding.
Best candidates will have hands-On development experience and very good people skills, able to have meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Leadership of a development team.
- Architecture, design & development of cloud IoT device management.
- End to end user facing portal development
- Product delivery, requirements to deployment.
- Team's focal point to TandemG's clients.
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- Hands on experience in web Client frameworks (Angular 2+/ React/ Vue.JS etc.)
- Hands on experience Server-Side frameworks and languages (Node.js and .NET Core/Python)
- Experience working with responsive UI frameworks (Bootstrap, webpack etc.)
- Databases: SQL + NoSQL (SQL Server, MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Hands-on technical leadership experience.
It will be even better if you have:
- Proven experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with DevOps procedures.
- Experience with cloud platform technologies.
- Experience with Containerized micro services (Docker, Kubernetes).
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.