Embedded Linux developer
About The Position
We are looking for experienced Linux developer to join our Embedded Team.
Our embedded team is bringing New standards to the next generation of IOT | wireless | Augmented reality/image processing solutions on the Bleeding edge of Linux development.
We work in small teams with different members playing specialized roles and looking for people who want to enhance their expertise and specialize in Linux Kernel | Embedded Linux | Android low level.
Ideally suited for experienced developers who can comprehend complex systems and integrate the best open source solution out there. It consists design and hands on coding. We write New code – no maintenance
You'll need patience to dig into difficult problems to get to the root cause and face the challenge of juggling a wide variety of components, skills and tasks
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Research, design and develop new software products.
- Understand complex system requirements.
- Integrate current and updated solutions as part of the Linux community.
- Responsibility for an end to end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirement and developing the solutions in C/C++.
- Working with clients.
- Over 3 years experience in C/C++.
- Extensive experience in Linux embedded software Development and environments.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex systems.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.