Embedded Linux developer - Riga
About The Position
We are looking for a new talent for our growing development team in Riga, currently recruiting an exceptional Embedded Linux developer.
Our embedded team is bringing New standards to the next generation of IoT | wireless | Augmented reality/image processing solutions on the Bleeding edge of Linux development.
We work in small team with different members playing specialized roles and looking for people who want to enhance their expertise and specialize in Linux Kernel | Embedded Linux | Android low level.
Ideally suited for developer whose desire is to grow fast and to design complex SW projects from scratch. We write New code – no maintenance.
Here is the kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Research, design and develop new software products.
- Understand complex system requirements.
- Integrate current and updated solutions as part of the Linux community.
- Responsibility for an end to end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirement and developing the solutions in C/C++.
- Working with clients
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- 1+ years experience in C/C++.
- 1+ years experience in Linux user space and Kernel Development and environments.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex systems.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have been growing constantly for 10 years, and plan to continue, with your help.
We offer our employees:
- Constant technology challenges.
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor.
- Work with the best engineers in their field.
- Casual and fun work environment.